Well done is in order. Not to the leaver of doggy doo but of these clean up the mess notices.
The Silent Killer at Home Carbon Monoxide free ebook by D Percy from smashwords
Buy my books
Available at Amazon / Kindle. You can order print copies from this website or Amazon. The Landlord's Guide and Carbon Monoxide are both in print now. Coming soon (in 2014) Do Gas Fires Make you Sick?
Landlords & Gas Safety book
- TV licence March 8, 2014
- I read kids’ books, not just Harry Potter but Percy Jackson and more…many more February 25, 2014
- Tara Maintenance is Approved Which? Trusted Trader… February 7, 2014
- Shelfie – what do your book shelves look like? February 5, 2014
- Some of the Best Bits of December January 4, 2014
- How Quickly Can I Expect to Get My Boiler Replaced? November 12, 2013If you are planning new central heating or routine upgrades to your heating or replacing you boiler then you should get quotes at least 6 weeks before you want the work done. Making contact with heating engineers two or three months in advance is sensible.Unless there is an emergency do not expect to find someone who can replace your boiler or install new h […]
- Live animal exports return to Ramsgate on Monday. March 8, 2014
- The Silent Killer by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA) October 25, 2013A very sad film made for adult audience. The parents discuss the deaths of their sons who were on holiday.
- The return of the Garden Geek? February 19, 2014With the terrible weather we’ve been having I haven’t been able to get outside much and as a consequence I’ve not been much of a garden geek so haven’t been blogging. Hopefully I’ll be turning a corner soon though as it’s finally stopped raining and […]The post The return of the Garden Geek? appeared first on GardenGeek.Net.
- The mysterious case of the double toilet January 24, 2014The BBC (the BBC!) is reporting on a mysterious double toilet that has appeared in advance of the Winter Olympics in Sochi. Materializing inside the Laura Cross Country Skiing and Biathlon Centre, this double toilet appears poised to humiliate and traumatize athletes from across the world (well, at least from the cold countries). But seriously, [...]
- Dog Poo ever a problem. Here is a show I would like to see: Poo the Musical by Helen Bang! facebook.com/pages/Poo-The-… 8 hours ago
- @OGRADY007 Paddington at the Cinema looks great. 8 hours ago
- @cecilyherodale @camphalfblood A sign from the Gods!?! 2 days ago
- Reflections on my personal enjoyment of reading fiction mrstaraplumbing.com/2014/02/25/i-r… 1 week ago